As summer winds down, it's time to bring patio furniture, lawn decorations, pool accessories, jet skis and boats indoors. Only one problem – you've been meaning to clean out your garage for years and now there's no room for your summer stuff. No problem – you can always bring your things to the nearest CubeSmart, but don't wait another year to clean your garage out. It's only going to get worse!To prevent yet another year of procrastination, we've put together a list to show you what you're missing out on, and the possibilities are seemingly endless. By cleaning out your garage, you could:
1. Start your own business like Steve Jobs.
2. Start your own garage band like The Who, The Troggs, or the Velvet Underground.
3. Get in the best shape of your life by transforming your garage into a gym.
4. Create a second living room that can be converted into a great outdoor space.
5. Create your own "man cave" (with or without your dream car inside.)
6. Convert your garage into a game room for your family.
7. Give your family the ultimate home theater experience.
8. Build yourself the perfect home office.
9. Create a serene spot for you to practice your downward-facing dog.
Latest posts by CubeSmart (see all)
- 7 Ways to Thank Friends for Moving Help - July 19, 2018
- 8 Organization Tips for Your Desk - January 4, 2015
- Inspiration for Cleaning and Organizing the Refrigerator - November 14, 2014