The spring season for a lot of people means moving to a new apartment or home. Or maybe you’ve just rented a storage unit and you need to somehow get all of your belongings over to the facility. If you have enough time to cram everything you own into your friend’s truck and take multiple trips across town, the do-it-yourself move is a great way to save some money. However, there are times when the help of a professional moving service may make the process a whole lot easier, and help save some friendships or your relationship with your spouse!
Times when you should hire professional moving services:
1) Your friends aren’t interested in your compensation of pizza and beer in return for their help, or your family members have soccer games and lawn parties to attend.
2) You live on a 5th floor walk-up and you haven’t been to the gym enough over the winter to handle the stress to your lungs.
3) You already packed all your towels and blankets in with your dishes and other than gym socks, you have no other padding to protect the rest of your furniture.
4) You don’t have the time to configure the packing of your small sedan and then to make six trips across town.
Keep your move simple
Moving doesn’t have to be a painful process if you hire a professional moving service. Just imagine what you can do with 10 extra hours of time in the spring sun and without an aching back!
At CubeSmart®, we want to help make using professional moving services even easier! We’re currently running a special promotion (available in select locations) that provides new CubeSmart® self storage customers a free, professional move, including loading and moving, from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK.*
*Certain restrictions apply, see www.cubesmart.com for more details.
Latest posts by The Storage Queens (see all)
- Finding an Apartment in D.C: Average Rent & D.C Neighborhoods to Consider - December 6, 2018
- How to Find an Apartment in NYC: Tips & Average Rents - December 6, 2018
- How to Clean Winter Sports Gear - November 27, 2018