As a publicly-traded company, we handle your interests and finances in a way that is consistent with our own professional level of accountability. Our Human Resources, Training, Accounting, and Financial Services teams work to ensure you receive the highest quality administrative support. To further enhance store performance, we provide a clear line of sight into your financial success by regularly communicating with thorough and transparent reporting. You’ll receive updates from your relationship manager, daily flash reports, and comprehensive monthly reporting, providing the insights you need to keep everyone invested in your property up to speed.
Communication & Reporting
- A dedicated relationship manager serves as your primary point of contact for your communications and reporting needs.
- Access to district managers to assist you with questions about individual store operations.
- Daily flash reports give you current insight into store performance.
- Monthly reports provide in-depth information about your store performance trends.
- Periodic updates provide a behind-the-scenes peek at current events and projects at CubeSmart and how they impact your stores.
Human Resources & Training
Our passion for our people and our culture fosters an environment where people want to join, stay, and grow. We perform a comprehensive candidate interview process, inclusive of criminal background checks and drug screens to ensure teammates will represent our brand well. All teammates receive training, tools, and resources, including a thorough onboarding process, 140+ eLearning courses, WOW! service training, and leadership development.
You’ll benefit from:
- Payroll and benefits administration to provide accurate, timely results that comply with regulations.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings to connect teammates to extensive coverage at competitive prices.
- Employment policies and procedures that align with our philosophy of genuine care and compliance with regulations.
- Expert HR business partnership that supports management and teammates with employee relations.
- Rewards and recognition programs that motivate teammates to serve our customers and generate business.
Accounting & Financial Services
Our highly skilled and experienced teammates offer a solid understanding of unique self storage accounting challenges. Along with a dedicated property accountant who provides personalized support, you receive full-cycle accounts payable services with paperless systems, general ledger maintenance, review, and analysis, and advanced cash management processes with weekly cash-tracking, treasury services, and monthly bank reconciliations.
We put your property through an annual budget process, including operational results forecasting. Our team does real-time monitoring with daily operational reports, providing rental/occupancy data, analyses of monthly budget vs. actual, and year-over-year comparisons. Our reporting tools and month-end financial reporting include operating metrics, financial statements, and supporting financial schedules.
We handle the sales tax, payroll taxes, and coordination of property tax payments and appeals as well as third-party financial audits.