CubeSmart Self Storage Response to COVID-19 and Store Access Information
We’re doing all we can to ensure your storage unit is available to you. Access at some stores may be affected during this time and will be updated daily. For any stores affected, we are making every effort to return to normal business hours as soon as possible.
Search for your city or zip code to view updated store access information.
A message to our customers:
With the reality of the rapidly changing national and local COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know what CubeSmart is doing to keep you and our teammates safe while delivering the best customer experience possible to you.
Our 3,000+ teammates are doing all we can to ensure your storage unit is available to you whenever and wherever possible while continuing to actively monitor and adapt our business operations to the numerous state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Through all of this, the health and safety of our customers and teammates is at the forefront of our thoughts. We strive to live our company values and do the right thing by our customers and teammates. As a result, access hours at your storage location may change in consideration of COVID-19's local impact. Please use the search bar above to learn if your store was impacted.
We continue to prioritize the safety and protection of our customers and teammates.
- We've always taken seriously the cleanliness of our facilities. Knowing this is more important than ever, we are implementing additional measures to clean and sanitize our offices.
- During this time, we will still treat you with our signature genuine care, but we are prioritizing social distancing. We are asking our customers to enter our offices one at a time. While welcoming handshakes are on hold, friendly smiles remain plentiful.
- More of our customers are seeking ways to make remote payments. We offer four convenient options:
- We are delaying any auctions at this time and are encouraging our store teammates to work with our customers through this difficult time.
- We want our teammates to feel safe and supported during this challenging time. We've made pay and benefits available to teammates unable to work due to circumstances outside of their control.
Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time.
Thank you for choosing CubeSmart.
Chief Operating Officer